Check Point Certified Security Administration (CCSA) R81.1Training.
Check Point Certified Security Administration (CCSA) R81.1 course provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. In other words, the key to manage the complexities and threats posed, is through security consolidation. With R81.1, security consolidation is fully realized.IP Rulers offers an array of Checkpoint training courses, which help students in securing communications across the internet, defending against network threats, configuring Security policies, protecting email and messaging content, managing user access to corporate LANs and much more. So, work your way up! Visit the site for more details. Students can opt for Checkpoint CCSA training and Checkpoint Firewall Certification among others.
IP Rulers is the new face of Security Certification and Training in Dubai, UAE, which provides both online and classroom-based training in the latest cutting-edge fundamental technologies in the IT sector. With grouped as well as one-to-one classes and online tutorials that could be scheduled for weekdays or weekends in accordance to the students’ choice, IP Rulers is fast becoming a leading name in Dubai in providing a highly valued Certificate, with a 100% pass rate on the first attempt. Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Checkpoint next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment, all with the help of IP Rulers.
Successful completion of IP Rulers instructor-led online or classroom-based course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Checkpoint next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize Smart Console features, functions and tools
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to -Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
CCIE enterprise infrastructure v1.1 equipment and software list:
The practical exam tests candidates on solutions that can be configured using the below
Equipment and software versions. Candidates may see more recent software versions
during their attempt but will only be tested on features that are supported in the list below.
Passing the exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on
experience. Early in your preparation you should arrange access to equipment and soft-
ware similar to that used on the exam.
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist