Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80.xTraining.
The Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) is Check Point’s intermediate-level credential. A CCSE implements Check Point’s Security Gateway, Management Server, Smart Reporter, Smart Provisioning, Smart Workflow, High Availability, SSL VPN and Smart Event products. Candidates must know how to perform advanced user management across a VPN, optimize VPN performance, upgrade management servers and troubleshoot VPNs, firewalls and servers.IP Rulers offers an array of Checkpoint training courses, which help students in securing communications across the internet, defending against network threats, configuring Security policies, protecting email and messaging content, managing user access to corporate LANs and much more. So, work your way up! Visit the site for more details. Students can opt for Checkpoint CCSE training and Checkpoint Firewall Certification among others.
IP Rulers is the new face of Security Certification and Training in Dubai, UAE, which provides both online and classroom-based training in the latest cutting-edge fundamental technologies in the IT sector. With grouped as well as one-to-one classes and online tutorials that could be scheduled for weekdays or weekends in accordance to the students’ choice, IP Rulers is fast becoming a leading name in Dubai in providing a highly valued Certificate, with a 100% pass rate on the first attempt. Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Checkpoint next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment, all with the help of IP Rulers.
Successful completion of IP Rulers instructor-led online or classroom-based course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Checkpoint next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages
- Understand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Identify the Smart Event components that store network activity logs and identify events.
- Discuss the Smart Event process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
- Understand how Smart Event can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
- Understand Mobile Access deployment options
- Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
- Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
- Discuss different Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
- Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
CCIE enterprise infrastructure v1.1 equipment and software list:
The practical exam tests candidates on solutions that can be configured using the below
Equipment and software versions. Candidates may see more recent software versions
during their attempt but will only be tested on features that are supported in the list below.
Passing the exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on
experience. Early in your preparation you should arrange access to equipment and soft-
ware similar to that used on the exam.
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist