F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA) Training.
An F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator can manage application delivery networks (ADNs) and perform routine management and troubleshooting of F5 Traffic Management Operating System (TMOS) devices. The F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA) certification is designed for IT professionals who handle day-to-day management of an F5 Application Delivery Network (ADN). The F5-CA serves as the foundation for all of F5’s higher-level technical certifications, and validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
IP Rulers is the new face of F5 Certification and Training in Dubai, UAE, which provides both online and classroom-based training in the latest cutting-edge fundamental technologies in the IT sector. With grouped as well as one-to-one classes and online tutorials that could be scheduled for weekdays or weekends in accordance to the students’ choice, IP Rulers is fast becoming a leading name in Dubai in providing a highly valued F5 Certificate, with a 100% pass rate on the first attempt. Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage F5 hardware. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a F5 BIG IP devices in a lab environment, all with the help of IP Rulers.
Section 1: Configuration
- Given a set of requirements, configure VLANs
- Given a scenario, determine switch, router, and application connectivity requirements
- Given a set of requirements, assign IP addresses
- State the service that ARP provides
- Given a scenario, establish required routing
- Define ADC application objects
Section 2: Troubleshooting
- Identify application and network errors
- Given a scenario, verify Layer 2 mapping (ARP)
- Given a scenario, verify traffic is arriving at a destination
- Given a scenario, verify Layer 1 connectivity
Section 3: Maintenance
- Given a scenario, review basic stats to confirm functionality
- Given a scenario, determine device upgrade eligibility
- Given a scenario, interpret traffic flow
- Given a scenario, interpret service status
- Given a scenario, interpret system health
Section 4: Knowledge
- Explain common uses for ICMP
- Map functionality to OSI model
- Explain use of TLS/SSL
- Explain the function of a VPN
- Explain high availability (HA) concepts
- Explain reasons for support services (DNS, NTP, syslog, SNMP, etc)
CCIE enterprise infrastructure v1.1 equipment and software list:
The practical exam tests candidates on solutions that can be configured using the below
Equipment and software versions. Candidates may see more recent software versions
during their attempt but will only be tested on features that are supported in the list below.
Passing the exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on
experience. Early in your preparation you should arrange access to equipment and soft-
ware similar to that used on the exam.
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist