Integration and Configuration Avaya IP Office R11 Platform.
Integrating & Configuring Avaya IP Office R11 Platform is one of the flagship courses in VoIP roadmap in IP Rulers Avaya IP Telephony portfolio. This course is designed for individuals responsible for implementing, customizing and administering an Avaya IP Office Platform solution. This course is recommended for knowledge seekers of Avaya IP office solutions & also for students preparing to take the ACIS-7720, the Avaya IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration Exam (77200X) is a requirement to earn the ACIS – Avaya IP Office Platform credential. It will provide a deeper understanding of each service across R11 platform of Avaya IP office, allowing VoIP Administrators to take requests for infrastructure services, applications and its environments. After completing the course, candidates will also be able to be responsible for Integrating Configuring & Administering Avaya IP office R11 platform based customer engagement solutions. From Expert trainers of IP Rulers you will acquire a thorough knowledge in deep understanding of IP Office Platform – its features, and components.
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager Settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X Portal.
- IP Office System Components
- Telephone Overview
- IP Office Manager
- IP Office 500v2 Upgrade
- IP Office 500v2 Licensing
- SD-Card Embedded File Management
- System SD-Card Backup and Restore
CCIE enterprise infrastructure v1.1 equipment and software list:
The practical exam tests candidates on solutions that can be configured using the below
Equipment and software versions. Candidates may see more recent software versions
during their attempt but will only be tested on features that are supported in the list below.
Passing the exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on
experience. Early in your preparation you should arrange access to equipment and soft-
ware similar to that used on the exam.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
Arvaind, a CCIE Certified professional has been working for different IT companies over the last 8 years. Currently, he works for IPRULERS delivering training and consulting their students in obtaining CCNP & CCIE Certifications.
Aravind C P
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist