AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training
IP Rulers (Dubai) AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Associate course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with cloud infrastructure and experienced IT professionals looking to validate their AWS skills. One of the most important skills validated by this certification is the ability to design and implement a distributed architectural solution based on customer needs. That means you no longer enact someone else’s plan — you can start planning distributed systems yourself. This is one of the flagship courses in cloud administrator roadmap in IP Rulers cloud portfolio. This course will provide a deep understanding of each service across its full IT lifecycle allowing AWS Administrators to take requests for infrastructure services, applications and environments. After completing the course, Administrators will also be able to make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate. From Expert trainers of IP Rulers you will acquire a thorough knowledge in deep understanding of the entire administrative lifecycle in AWS environments.
This Solutions Architect – Associate training will be conducted for experienced IT professionals by Expert trainers of IP Rulers, but AWS newcomers will also find it useful. We cover the most important AWS storage, computing, networking, security, database, and application services, and how to use them. In addition to how to use the services we will discusses critical design patterns and AWS best-practices as laid out in the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Required Exam: (SAA-C02): AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
It validates an examinee’s ability to: Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements. Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a project. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who are guided by certification industry best practices and guidelines.
- IT Engineers who aims to become AWS administrators
- Candidates preparing for AWS’s : SAA-C02 exam
- IT professionals who works for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on AWS
- Also intended for people who works with cloud-based solutions and services.
- Candidates who are looking to validate their knowledge level in cloud Administration.
- Individuals involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services.
- IT managers, Program managers, IT Administrator or System Administrators, who likes to enhance their knowledge in Cloud Technology.
There are no pre-requisites for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate training sessions as such.
But recommends the candidates to grasp basic knowledge through IP Rulers course – “AWS Cloud Practitioner” or candidate with minimum 6months of hands-on experience administering AWS.
- Expertise skills in cloud computing concepts in the fast changing world of technology cloud computing concepts
- Ability to recognize customer requirements and implement proposed solutions of Cloud.
- Enhanced job opportunities related with core services available with AWS
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of cloud concepts, as well as AWS services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
- Training will give the IT professionals a deep understanding of AWS cloud services and how to make the most of them
- Also appropriate for technical students who need to explore and create services in the AWS portal.
- Great target for new or aspiring Azure administrators to be mastery of AWS cloud products.
- AWS Administrator Associate training is considered professional-level AWS training, which means it was designed for AWS administrators.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
1.1 Design a multi-tier architecture solution
1.2 Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures
1.3 Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
1.4 Choose appropriate resilient storage
2.1 AnyConnect client-based remote access VPN technologies on Cisco
2.1 Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload
2.2 Select high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload
2.3 Select high-performing networking solutions for a workload
2.4 Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload
ASA, Cisco FTD, and Cisco Routers.
2.2 Cisco IOS CA for VPN authentication
2.3 FlexVPN, DMVPN, and IPsec L2L Tunnels
2.4 Uplink and downlink MACsec (802.1AE)
2.5 VPN high availability using
- Cisco ASA VPN clustering
- Dual-Hub DMVPN deployments
2.6 Infrastructure segmentation methods
2.7 Micro-segmentation with Cisco TrustSec using SGT and SXP
3.1 Design secure access to AWS resources
3.2 Design secure application tiers
3.3 Select appropriate data security options
4.1 Identify cost-effective storage solutions
4.2 Identify cost-effective compute and database services
4.3 Design cost-optimized network architectures
Download Course Brochure
For More details please download our brochure here.
We are here to provide you with comprehensive assistance regarding all the details related to the courses and any other inquiries you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us for guidance and support.