AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional Training
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional Training
The AWS Certified Solution Architect–(Professional) course training program is for advanced practitioners of cloud. We assume that you already have several years of cloud architecture experience and that you already hold the AWSCertified Solution Architect –Associate certification, if not all three Associate-level AWS certs. This course will not only help you slay the AWS Certified Solution Architect-Pro,also dragon with confidence, but IP Rulers will also help you continue to develop professionally as a Solutions Architect.
AWS CSA-Pro certification training by IP Rulers will establish you as an expert AWS solutions architect and is aligned with exams (SAP-C01): AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Professional.Its central focus is testing whether an AWS Solutions Architect has the know-how to advise stakeholders on translating business requirements into secure, scalable and reliable solutions. This training by IP Rulers has been created to help you study for this AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional certification. The certification demands that the candidate demonstrates the ability to architect and deploy AWS solutions for different scenarios following AWS’s best practices. The AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification requires its candidates to be comfortable architecting, securing, migrating, optimizing deployments and managing full production operations on AWS. If you’re an administrator, engineer, architect or consultant looking to familiarize yourself with AWS, this is the course for you & IP Rulers is the best choice.
Required Exam: (SAP-C01) : AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Professional
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
- IT professionals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
- Intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role with two or more years of hands-on experience in Cloud Platform
- IT Engineers who are looking forward to higher level understanding of AWS domain
- Individuals who are looking to gain professional expertise in the field of the AWS system.
- Those who want to enhance their architectural designing skills.
- Those who have already passed the Associate Certification exam should apply for this course
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- IT Consultant
- Status as AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- Two years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS and best practice knowledge of multi-application architectural design is recommended.
- Familiarity with an architectural framework in AWS
- Understanding of scripted language
- Experience of working with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
The Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification requires a high degree of technical skill and experience designing AWS-based applications.
- Become a champion in cloud computing conceptsin the fast changing world of technology cloud computing concepts
- Ability to recognize customer requirements and implement proposed solutions of Cloud.
- Enhanced job opportunities related with core services available with AWS Cloud.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of cloud concepts, as well as AWS services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
- Training will give the IT professionals a deep understanding of AWS cloud services and how to make them
- AWS ArchitectProfessional training is considered expert-level AWS training, which means it was designed for AWS Architects.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
1.1. Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
1.2. Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
1.3. Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
2.1. Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
2.2. Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
2.3. Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
2.4. Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives.
2.5. Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
3.1. Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
3.2. Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
3.3. Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
3.4. Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
4.1. Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
4.2. Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
4.3. Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
5.1. Troubleshoot solution architectures.
5.2. Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
5.3. Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
5.4. Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
5.5. Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
5.6. Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution
Download Course Brochure
For More details please download our brochure here.
We are here to provide you with comprehensive assistance regarding all the details related to the courses and any other inquiries you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us for guidance and support.