Certified SOC Analyst
Certified SOC Analyst
The Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) program is the first step to joining a security operations center (SOC). It is engineered for current and aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts to achieve proficiency in performing entry-level and intermediate-level operations. The lab-intensive SOC Analyst training program emphasizes the holistic approach to deliver elementary as well as advanced knowledge of how to identify and validate intrusion attempts.
IP Rulers is the accredited training center of EC-Council in Dubai, UAE, which provides both online and classroom-based training under the guidance of CEI-Certified Instructor from the EC-Council. With grouped as well as one-to-one classes and online tutorials that could be scheduled for weekdays or weekends in accordance to the students’ choice, IP Rulers is fast becoming a leading name in Dubai in providing a highly valued Certificate, with a 100% pass rate on the first attempt.
The CSA exam is designed to test and validate a candidate’s comprehensive understanding of the jobs tasks required as a SOC analyst. Thereby validating their comprehensive understanding of a complete SOC workflow.
Required exam: Certified SOC Analyst 312-39
- SOC Analysts (Tier I and Tier II)
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Entry-level cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
The CSA program requires a candidate to have one year of work experience in the Network Admin/Security domain and should be able to provide proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training. Attempt Exam without Training
- Gain Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures, technologies, and workflows.
- Gain a basic understanding and in-depth knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviors, cyber killchain, etc.
- Able to recognize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be utilized during active and future investigations.
- Able to monitor and analyze logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms (IDS/IPS, end-point protection, servers, and workstations).
- Gain knowledge of the Centralized Log Management (CLM) process.
- Able to perform Security events and log collection, monitoring, and analysis.
- Gain experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information and Event Management.
- Gain knowledge of administering SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Understand the architecture, implementation and fine-tuning of SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Gain hands-on experience in SIEM use case development process.
Senior Cloud & Security Specialist
MCSE,RHCE,CCNP,CEH,CSA,CCSE,F5-CTS, AWS & Azure
Certified instructor with 20+ years of experience in the field of cloud and cybersecurity. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop, and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training. Babu has helped IPRULERS in setting the bar for cloud and cyber security training and helping thousands of engineers to obtain their own certifications. He excels in corporate training and has excellent interpersonal skills that make him stand out. Babu has proven his knowledge and skills in delivering training for the Microsoft, Amazon, f5, Check Point, EC-Council, CompTIA & Cisco etc.
Download Course Brochure
For More details please download our brochure here.
We are here to provide you with comprehensive assistance regarding all the details related to the courses and any other inquiries you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us for guidance and support.